March 19, 2009

What I've been up to

I can't believe it has been two whole months since I updated my blog! I have to apologize for being out so long, I didn't expect my job to keep me away; I couldn't even find time to update that I was gonna be gone.

I have this little gig working for a very rich Brazilian doctor/businessman (Dr. B). He and his family has a vacation home here. So these past two months I've taken Dr. B's son's friend on a Hollywood celebrity homes tour (my first--I got to be a tourist in my own city), I drove Dr. B's girlfriend's daughter to a sex shop (another first for me--penis-shaped cookie cutters, anyone? haha), find courtside tickets for 7 people to a Lakers game (hours before the game--found them at $800 each!) and made lots of calls to restaurants for reservations (Spago, anyone?).

Breakfasts were served every morning and sometimes dinner (usually starts at 9PM) when the family decides to stay in so I got a little cooking in between running errands. That means 16-hours days which as you can see why this little blog of mine was neglected.

The last of the Dr.'s family returned last week so I finally get to update. Next up is The Cake Slice, coming tomorrow. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin