December 4, 2009

Croissants My Husband Makes


Yeah, I'm still alive. Just going through, you know, LIFE, cuz it happens. Thanks to everyone who checked up on me. To make a long story short, what was supposed to be a 30-mile move got delayed several weeks. But every thing is fine now. Most of the boxes are unpacked, the family is slowly getting back to our normal routine and finally picking up the camera.

For now, I give you my husband's labor of love: croissants. He would make the dough the night before so we can have freshly-baked croissants for breakfast the next day. Always a special treat.

2 comments:

Palidor said...

Yea, glad you're back!! Oh, I totally hear you about life happening. Glad everything is okay and you have your boxes. And your hubby bakes you croissants? What a keeper he is!

OvenDelights said...

I so want to learn how to make these!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin